Director of Sales & Business Development
Envisio Solutions Inc.
An experienced, goal-oriented, data-driven sales leader, with a proven track record of high performance working with diverse markets - B2B, B2G, and enterprise organizations.
Over the past 5+ years at Envisio, my responsibilities have grown from being the company's first Account Executive to establishing and managing its sales and SDR organizations to my current role as Director of Sales and Business Development, overseeing the entirety of both new business and expansion revenue across 7+ employees. At Envisio, I have initiated & executed innovative strategies enabling the company to grow to hundreds of local government customers and to continuously expand into new markets.
I am proud to be an active member of the vibrant Vancouver start-up community, consulting early-stage companies as well as advising and interacting with many other industry business leaders.
Below are some of my current responsibilities:
- Hire, onboard, and coach a team including SDRs, AEs, and SEs.
- Work strategically with CEO to accurately forecast revenue and lead generation and deliver on team objectives and KPIs
- Support AE's in the negotiating and closing of deals
- Develop and continuously refine the overall GTM strategy focused on predictable revenue generation for Envisio's strategy execution, performance analytics, and management reporting SaaS solution within the North American market.
- Leverage solution-selling to support hundreds of healthcare, government, and educational institutions through evaluating, implementing, and adopting the technology solution.
- Created AE and SDR playbooks focused on scalable, repeatable, and predictable processes from outbound prospecting to closing and onboarding.
- Managed the deployment, integration, and adoption of sales enablement tools such as ZoomInfo, Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, G-Suite, Calendy, Toby, etc.